Nasi Lemak 2.0 !

September 27, 2011

Hey bloggers!It has been quite a while since the last time I have opened my blog.Sorry is the only word that I could say!FYI,my SPM trials test HAS *JUST* ENDED!Sounds crazy rite?It took a complete whole month to finished the test.*yelled*.Anyway,let's move on.Have you guys watched Nasi Lemak 2.0 by Namewee?Trust my word,YOU GOTTA WATCH IT! It's merely HILARIOUS and makes you have stomach ache for laughing in an extreme way!Namewee is just so creative!I mean how could he even thought of all those practical jokes and the amazing story-lines?Not to mention the characters names! *FUNNY*

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hi there~~
    yup, already watch the movie. It's a good one. :D
    Hope you are ready for the real SPM!
    All the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EeSoon:Thanks! =)
    ken:Go watch it cos it's A MUST WATCH MOVIE!=P

    ReplyDelete