Motivation

February 19, 2013

Courtesy of zazzle.com
 Hi people,it's been a while since my previous post.I was on top of the world a week ago celebrating Chinese New Year with my family members so I can be excused hehe.Talk about CNY for a week huh,practically it was a busy and short week!I still cant believe that CNY is over already!How good time flies #sad .Yet,it is a really memorable one because I celebrated the whole week without touching any books! yay for me.I was relaxing and hanging out with relatives,gambling #itsnormalthing and we even visited Betong,Thailand during the fifth day of CNY!Arghh,talking about visiting Betong,I am infuriated and sad at the same time because ... I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED EVERY PHOTOS THAT I HAVE TAKEN thorough the Betong trip!Blame myself for trying to delete ugly photos using the super tiny buttons on the camera!Got scolded badly by cousins for the family photo was taken by my camera #supersad.Anyway,all of us left our beloved hometown on the ninth day of CNY.Some were going back to Singapore,while I returned to hell my hostel in Kuala Lumpur.Nonetheless,A2 is around the corner and it is time for me to pia kaw kaw (be super hardworking) for the next 3 months!Let's waste time no more and STUDY!Btw I found a really motivating quotes through Uncle Google! PS: i will update about my trips to Betong,Thailand soon as I need to get photos from my cousins! Till then, au revoir!



You Might Also Like

0 comments