Commencement of Second Year in Medical School

September 22, 2014


Summer breaks has finally come to an end. Wait what?!?! Four months of holidays are over? #stunned. This also marks the commencement of year two at Newcastle University Malaysia. Which simply means, I am already staying at the hostel #sad, Nonetheless, these four months are so enjoyable for me. I get to do a lot of stuffs that I have always wanted to do. Also, I have visited various of places in Malaysia such as Cameron Highlands, Pulau Pangkor, Ipoh and the likes. Besides, I get to watch all the dramas that I have missed last year! Before summer breaks started, I planned to read some second year lectures as preparation but to no avail. All in all, I miss holidays! But life has to go on. I am superbly excited for entering second year and I am no longer a college freshmen! Although I know that it would no be easy but I will try my very hard to do the best that I can! Till then, au revoir! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments