2015 New Year Resolutions

January 02, 2015

Image via funnynewyearquotes.com
A new year with new resolutions. Last year I had made several resolutions that I wished to achieve within that 365 days. Well, it turned out that I did manage to check some lists off the paper while fail to accomplish some tasks miserably. Well, let's just forget about the past and move on to a brand new resolutions. This year, I am going to be more determined and stick to my 2015 new year resolutions. The list is stated below,

Image via www.benfrancia.com
  • Sign up for an online course.
  • Get merit for second year in medical school
  • Learn foreign language
  • Be more organised in life
  • Get a summer job
  • Be more consistent in writing posts for the blog
  • Be more sociable and interactive with friends
  • Plan and execute a trip
  • Practice healthy lifestyle
  • Exercise regularly
  • Read motivational books and quotes everyday
  • Being grateful of my life
  • Strive to be better than I am yesterday

You Might Also Like

0 comments