Samyang Fried Spicy Chicken Noodle, Buldalk Bokkeummyeon (Fire Noodle Challenge)

March 20, 2015


After hearing all the buzz about the fire noodle challenge that is going viral around the world, I have finally gotten the infamous Samyang Fried Spicy Chicken Noodle, thanks to my friend who went all the way to a Korean Mart to get it! It is also known as the Buldalk Bokkeummyeon which is in Korean and it is claimed to be the spiciest ramen of all! What captures my interest is how spicy the fire noodles can be! While browsing through several #firenoodlechallenge videos, I cannot help but to crave for the noodles as most eaters claimed that their tongues went numb and their throats were burning hot after finishing the noodles.




Well, after trying the fire noodles, I was slightly disappointed. The noodles were not so spicy that you have to consume a bottle of milk to relief your throat. What I experienced was that I did feel some burning sensation down my throat but it subsided after somewhat 10 minutes. I have to admit though that the flavour of the noodles are fantastic and I would definitely try it again in the future. Have you tried the noodles? Are you up for the fire noodle challenge? Let me know about your experience in the comments below. Here are some of the hilarious #firenoodlechallenge videos to give you a glimpse of how spicy that noodle is. On that note, I am going to end the post here. Till then, au revoir! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments