My Liberica Specialty Coffee at Sutera, Johor Bahru

March 29, 2016

I would like to wish all of Christians Happy Easter holiday. Those who are celebrating it and are still studying, enjoy your two weeks break from your studies. Back in January, I have visited this newly opened cafe called "My Liberica Specialty Coffee". The environment is ambient and the place is decorated with classy and cozy woody furniture. The cafe is well designed and spacious which is a suitable hangout area for family and friends.



After browsing through the menu, we decided to order a hazelnut latte (RM10) as well as a banoffee waffle (RM18.90). Basically the banoffee waffle is the combination of bananas as well as toffee syrup drizzled around the waffle. The latte tasted just alright while the waffle was pretty crispy but it was slightly bland and the amount of toffee syrup was too little! I gather that they tried to make it fancy by pouring the syrup around the waffle but I would prefer if they just pour it into a saucer so that we can actually dip the waffle into the syrup.


For more information, visit their facebook page at facebook.com/mylibericasutera. Till then, au revoir!

My Liberica Specialty Coffee
129, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/2,
Taman Sutera Utama,
81300 Skudai,
Johor, Malaysia

Operating Hours
Thursday- Tuesday
1330 - 2200

Contact Number
+60 7-550 4242

You Might Also Like

0 comments