Exploring Pinterest!

August 19, 2016


Image Source: behance.net
Obliviously, more than half of my holidays have just passed by. like. that. Well, on the bright side, I still have about two weeks before fourth year starts. Since I have all the time in the world (on a temporary basis), I decided to embark on a journey to discover the world of Pinterest. I know, I am a little bit outdated, but just bear with me. Prior to this, I do not really understand what is so interesting
about Pinterest other than the word is probably formed from the combination of the words "pin" and "interest". Hence, I created an account few days ago to see what Pinterest has to offer that attracts millions, if not billions of users daily. Upon creating an account, I was asked to choose several topics that I like. After that, I saw numerous pins on my home feed which Pinterest has filtered based on my interests.

Image Source: getmarketingtips.com
Up till this point, I started to get impressed and get the reason people are using Pinterest so often! The pins are not only interesting, but also come from all over the internet, Having said that, this could potentially saves massive amount of my time from browsing through sites to look for images or things that I want. With Pinterest, I can simply type the keyword in the search tab and all related pins will magically appear! Besides, you can pin anything that you like and categorised it into boards that you have created so that other people would be able to see what you have shared when they visit your account. Furthermore, I have also linked this blog to my Pinterest account! However, I am still having difficulties of pining the posts in this blog to my Pinterest as it kept saying that the images are too small when I try to pin them!

To all Pinterest experts who are reading this, please help me to solve this problem! Thank you in advance! Last but not least, please do follow my pinterest account at pinterest.com/maddoxtan to see more things that I would really like to share with you guys but I am simply too lazy to post them in my blog. Till then, au revoir!

You Might Also Like

0 comments