College Life!

February 21, 2012



Hey bloggers!It has been a while since my last update.I have entered college!I am currently taking Cambridge GCE A Level Programme.Life has been very hectic for me.Worst of all,I have rented a house nearby the college and I AM #foreveralone.Yeap,none of my classmates are following me and I will probably have to wait untill April intake to meet my secondary classmates here!Hmm,I have to admit that living alone is quite dull;however,I am able to learn to be independant.My greatest fear is …cannot wake up in the morning!And college life is not as excited as I expected.Basically,it is kinda sucky.One thing you will do every day in college:walking,walking and walking.For example,after Biology lecture ends at hall A,I have to rush to hall B to attend next lesson.There are no 5 mins gaps between the time table for us to walk to the respective halls!All of us are like RUSHING X98472847274583.Canbridge GCE A Level Programme is kinda tough as I was told by my seniors.Practically we do not have any leisure time for FUN ACTIVITIES!The saddest thing is there is only ONE WEEK holiday for Chinese New Year!GOSH.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Walk is good, best way to keep kit if you're too busy to work out. Trust, once you stop walking your waist line starts growing >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. my campus got escalator~ mwahahahahah~~~ /shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. all this hectic will be pay off one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nath:Got point...Hahaha
    @ying:Zhadao .. =.=
    @nGiau:I believe that too.Thanks :)
    @Jong:Thanks Jong! :)

    ReplyDelete