Perdana University Interview

May 25, 2013




Readers!I have a lot of things and information to be shared with you guys.I was inactive these couple of weeks in blogger due to the second-most-important-exam-in-my-life after spm where I am currently in the midst of Cambridge A2 Levels Examination. ._. Now I totally understand the post-A2 students who said that AS was just a trivial ones,wait till you enter A2...its like a living hell!Alright,probably I have exaggerate it too much.Yet!It is true that you will become super duper busy preparing for A2 in just 6 months minus 1 month for trials and 1 month for holiday.At last you are left with 4 months for plethora of chapters to study and cramp them into your head.Oh no you dont,I know you must be thinking .....ahhh I can just memorise everything and puke out everything during D-Day.NO You are absolutely WRONG!In A2 you need to think critically and probably terminate thousands of your precious brain cells for each questions in an ultra-limited time.Anyway all the paper 4 have ended and I feel so relieve today!Back to the main topic,yeap I  just went to Perdana University for an interview 2 weeks ago!


I have applied PU-RCSI Bachelor of Medicine,Surgery and Bachelor in Arts Of Obstetrics programme which costs about RM 800,000.Probably the most expensive course you will be paying for in Malaysia!Perdana University is located at Serdang Malaysia.From the entrance gate of Mardi Complex,you will need to travel for further 10 minutes before you will reach the university's temporary building.I have to admit that the place is quite isolated from city.Well,on the bright note,it is safe and conducive for study!The Interview was on 1100.Prior interview,interviewees were required to sit for an English Examination,which is the Oxford ESOL Test in order to test your fluency in English.It consists of 60 objective questions and you are given 30 minutes to complete it.After that ,its was the mother of scary part,the INTERVIEW.There were 3 rooms with different number of interviewers in each room.i was lucky enough (I guess so) to get 2 interviewers instead of 3!I know you must be frustrated for reading such a long post just to search for the questions that I were asked by the interviewers.Alright,I remembered some of the questions and basically they were something like
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Why do you want to be a doctor?
  • What is the toughest choice that you have made in your life?
  • What is your view about euthanasia?
  • I were given a task card,and for the following question
    I need to pick answers available in the task card
  • If you were the dean of this hospital,what will you do when you found out a student consuming illegal drugs?
  • What is your hobby?
  • What is your strength? 
  • That's all for the interview.Do you have any questions?
That's the questions I received on that day,which took half day of my life.You will only get the results 3 weeks after the interview.Wish me luck ! :] Till then, Au revoir!

You Might Also Like

0 comments