Tom Daley Reveals He Is Gay

December 02, 2013



Moments ago,Tom Daley has just posted  a Youtube video entitled "Tom Daley: Something I want to say..." . Turns out that he reveals that he is currently in a gay relationship!According to Tom, "I never really had serious relationship to talk about.Now I kinda feel ready to talk about my relationship.Come springs this year,my life changed massively, when I met someone and it made me feel so happy, safe and everything just feels great and that someone is a guy and it did take me by surprise a little but it wasn't until spring this year that something just clicked. It felt right and I was like ok."
In short,Tom Daley came out!In my humble opinion, I believe that Tom has certainly moved the heavy boulders right off his shoulders upon his decision of uploading this video.Tough not all his family member are being supportive, the main thing is that Tom himself is happy and I have to admit that he is brave enough to reveal his true feeling, regardless of consequences.Way to go Tom Daley! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments