Winter Break 2013

December 27, 2013

Courtesy of chibird.com

I am deeply apologetic for the huge gap between my previous post and this one.For the past 2 weeks, I have been living a hectic life! Holy cow, times pass by without me even realising it, especially when during happy and joyful occasion! Yes, my winter break (more like study break) started in mid December and I managed to take a week off from the hustle and bustle of city travelling around Malaysia with my college mates! I will save that travelling part for the next post (so do stick around!).Basically we have traveled Perak, Selangor and Pahang. Upon reaching my hometown, I was becoming the tour guide for my mates as they spent few days around here! Due to time constraint, we were not able to visited all the places around Perak and even Penang. Hence,hopefully there will be another trip next year during our breaks! After that, Christmas arrived! Happy belated Merry Christmas people, and obviously Happy Boxing Day today to you guys! So sorry for cramming all in a post.Happy holidays!Have a nice days ahead!Remember to stick around! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments