End Of First Year In Medical School

May 31, 2014

Courtesy of www.stjcon.org.in
Once the time for the last paper is up, my first year has finally reach to its ending. Needless to say, I have endured one month of living in hell literally. With exactly similar routine each day, which were eating reading and sleeping continuously, I had no interaction with anyone throughout the entire month. Anyways, the pure agony started during the examination day itself. The moment I realised that the stuff I have read was not being tested, I was simply devastated and pray to god that I could pass my first year successfully. Nonetheless, right after the end of my final paper, I could feel that a heavy burden was being lifted off from my shoulders. And the party begins!  Now comes the anxious part, the results day! The results will be announced next week and it will determine the fate of my life. At this point, I can only hope for the best and pray every single day! wish me luck guys! For those who are sitting for examination as well, all the best! Till then, au revoir!

You Might Also Like

0 comments