Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction

June 29, 2014


Hello whaddup guys and girls! Yesterday I went to the nearest cinema at my hometown with my friends ( actually there is just one MBO cinema at my area huhuh) to watch this recent and popular movie, Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction! Truth be told, probably a lil secret of mine to be shared, that I have yet watched the first Transforemers movie. Hence, the idea of straight jumping on second movie was probably a bad idea as I have to keep wondering what happened initially to the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. Worse, there was this new third party named 'Lockdown' came from no where. With the aid from US governemnt's CIA special unit known as 'Cemetery Wind', Lockdown managed to trace Autobots and destroy them one by one. Being the fortunate one, Optimus Prime was found by an engineer named Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) who helped him on his journey to search for his rallies; Bumblebee, Hound, Drift and Crosshairs, and defeat Lockdown.

Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg)
Cage Yeager is expert in robotics who invent robots with various functions. He lived with his only daughter, Tessa (Nicola Peltz) who was a college student and Tessa has a secret-boyfriend( without his father's knowledge) named Shane Dyson (Jack Reynor). Meanwhile, using the data from the destroyed Transformers, Kinetic Solutions Incorporated, owned by tycoon Joshua Joyce (Stanley Tucci) discovered 'Transformium', an unstable molecule which could transform into anything from anything. Joshua used the Transformium to create better Transformers, 'Galvatron' and were under his command, or so he thought! #Spoiler Actually the programmed Galvatron was controlled by Megatron, the Decepticons. Megatron was tricking Joshua into getting the SEED, which was a bomb from Lockdown. However, this was stopped by the Autobots by the help of the legendary knights, which could transform into DINASOURS (not truck or any sport cars). I know right, the plot is so complex that I could not even apprehend them in the first place! It took me a while to actually understand the whole thing. One thing that I dont get it is that where were the previous characters played by actors and actress such as Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox? In addition, before the movie ended, Megatron was reincarnated  and he got away from Optimus Prime and the team. I guess there will be another Transformers movie coming in future!

Su Yueming (Li Bing Bing)
Besides, there's this Chinese actress whom my friends and I debated over during the movie. I thought she was Fan BingBing until my friend told me that she was actually Li BingBing. After going back and search about the actress, she was indeed Li BingBing, the same actress starred in Resident Evil Retribution! The one starring in X-Men Days Of Future Past character Shrink was actually Fan BingBing! Li BingBing is so gorgeous in my opinion. #pretty Alright, enough with the confusions. Overall, I think the movie is awesome and a must-watched for everyone! Enjoy the trailer below and feel free to leave comments! On that note, I will end this incredibly long post. Till then, au revoir!

You Might Also Like

0 comments