The Final Examination For Second Year

May 28, 2015


Image source: galleryhip.com
Hello! Today is the day where I sat for my second year's final examination! Obviously, I was very tensed and stressed up for the past few months in order to prepare for the examinations. In fact, I believe everyone who is sitting for end year exams is equally, if not more anxious than me. Having studied days and nights without any entertainment (maybe slightly) and human contact was tough enough, let alone cramming piles of notes that were impossible to be digested within months for a mere two-day assessment test.

Right after the moment where the final paper was collected by the examiner, I was relieved, for the fact that the ordeal is finally over (or so I thought). At the moment, I am anxiously waiting for the results to be announced in six days time. It is definitely going to be an extremely long period (probably the longest period of my life) for me to deal with. I am crossing my fingers and praying hard to pass my second year in medical school! Having said that, I am so tired and could barely think anything to continue my post. Before I end this post, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone all the best in their examinations. Till then, au revoir ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments