Result's Out! I Pass My Second Year!

June 04, 2015

Image source: keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk
After a long arduous week of waiting for the results, the passing list was finally released yesterday! From the title of the post, it is pretty obvious that my name is in the passing list. Having said that, I pass my second year in medical school and I am finally done with second year! Say hello to my three months long of summer breaks and third year! I was practically in seventh heaven when I realised that I actually found my name on the list. I felt relieved instantly and the fear of failing evaporated from my mind. That struggle of waiting for the results was indeed a pure agony. Anyway, I am  happy and feel grateful that I manage to advance to third year after the end of the summer break! Time to enjoy my long-waited holiday. Till then, au revoir! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments