Third Year Winter Holidays

December 24, 2015

Image Source: andmagazinecastellon.com
In just a blink of an eye, I am already half way through my medical school. Time passed by really quickly when you are busy with hospital visits, studies and assignments almost all the time. Third year semester one has been quite an intense semester as we are transitioning to clinical years. Every Monday till Thursday I have to wake up as early as six in the morning to prepare myself and getting ready to hospital. Then, the hospital session would last for a good eight hours before I get to return to my hostel. Later on, I would spend the rest of the time studying for tomorrow's topics and sleep when I am literally too exhausted to study any more. That sums up my life for the past three months as third year medical student. Sad I know but that is life. Anyway, my winter holiday started about a week ago and I am enjoying every minute of it! Happy holiday to the rest of you who are having winter break as well! Till then, au revoir!

You Might Also Like

0 comments