22

November 02, 2016

Image Source: pinterest.com
Here comes the time of the year again. As the clock struck 12 on first of November, I turned 22. Well honestly I was having some kind of mixed feelings. I felt sad that my golden 21 has finally reached to its ending but happy that I lived for another year. #confetti In addition, I instantly felt older but also wiser at the same time (hopefully). Looking back through the year, there have been a lot of things going on, be they good or bad. Without the shadow of doubt, there were more happy moments compared to less enjoyable ones.

Within that year, I get to do things such as travelling to most parts of Johor, successfully passing third year, becoming closer with my already close friends and more. I have to admit that 21 is the best year of my life to date. Hopefully 22 will be a better year, if not another best year of my life! Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the readers who have stick around to read my blog up till today even though I have not been as active as before. I will try to update more about my life as frequent as possible and please stay tuned! Till then, au revoir.

You Might Also Like

0 comments