Food Hunting

June 21, 2013



Hey readers,most of the posts after this will be mostly about food!I'm off to chase for my hobby,which is none other than Food-Hunting! #tearsofjoy .I'll post food from both Singapore and Malaysia.I am going to and fro as I have some stuffs to do haha.I will try my best to try all the famous food and share my opinions as well as some information about the delectable food that I have tried.



Fear not guys (and girls),I will also post things other than food as well.Perhaps lady luck is not on my side,because there's haze due to the burning forest at Indonesia.Today the air pollution rise to shocking level,which is 401.I am so darn lucky,sending myself to Singapore,inhaling all the smoke whereas other people trying to get out of Singapore... ._.

You Might Also Like

0 comments