Finally I Am 20

November 06, 2014


After living on Earth for so long, I have finally reached the age requirement to enter the twenties club this month. Yeh, that literally means I am 20 years old now. Not that I dislike the twenties club, it is just that I kind of miss having number 1 as the first figure of my age. (although it has just been few days).  Being twenty means a lot to me. First of all, I am subjected to bear more responsibility in my life, not just focusing on education solely, but also in other aspects such as financial, social issues and the likes. Nonetheless, I will try my best to be more mature, yet still retain the childish side of me so that my life would not become as dull as ditch water #ohwell .

 Couple of weeks ago, my friends and I were planning a birthday surprise dinner for our friend, Tiffany,  whose birthday is just a day before mine. We planned so carefully amongst few of us, fearing the birthday girl would know our planning. Also, we got some gifts for her ( Salvatore Ferragamo's mini perfumes kit). On that particular day where we were having the celebration at Warakuya Japenese Restaurant, I was totally surprised as they were celebrating mine as well! Little did I know that they actually formed two separate groups, where one of the groups included me while the other group included Tiffany #cheeky. Actually I did not expect them to throw me a birthday dinner celebration at all as my birthday was two days later. However, I was indeed delighted by the surprise and being grateful that I have a bunch of great friends! Here comes the funny part. My friend requested for a room at the Warakuya Restaurant but was told by the waiter that a sum of $50 would be charged on us since there were only seven of us while the room was made for eight. Mischievously, we created an imaginary eighth person by naming him as David, who was on his way to the restaurant! When the waiter was taking our order, he was bewildered as we ordered eight drinks instead of seven and we told him that David was on the journey #laughs. Then after ordering our food, we placed dirty plates and chopsticks to prevent any doubts by the waiters. It was a success tactic because we ended up saving $50!

Steamboat!
When I was in Singapore, I celebrated my birthday with my cousins and brother. We had a splendid time together savouring tomyum steamboat aka hotpot with various food such as meat, bean curd skin, prawns, mushrooms, fish and others. After somewhat three hours of steamboat time, we proceeded to eating cake session! 

The delicious blueberry cake!
We bought a blueberry mousse cake, topped with raspberries and blueberries. The cake was exceptionally good! All in all , I am absolutely on cloud nine and I hope that everyday will be a great day for me! Till then, au revoir! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments