Kuching Taste Restaurant at Gelang Patah, Johor

December 17, 2014


Hellooooo! After spending countless of hours studying for my exam which is just around the corner, I finally manage to squeeze out some time to write new post! I would like to introduce this enticing restaurant which serves some of the best food in Johor. It includes the famous kolo mee and curry laksa! For those who are coming from East Malaysia but currently residing in Peninsular Malaysia. especially Johor who yearn for their local kolo mee, they can finally enjoy it at the 'Kuching Taste Restaurant' which is located at Gelang Patah, Johor. Being self-appointed food connoisseurs, some of my Sarawakian mates commented that the taste of the kolo mee there is just alright and the one in Sarawak is still the best. Nonetheless, in my two cents opinion, the noodles are tangy and flavoursome! Also, the meat were scrumptious as they were succulent! I could not remember the pricing of the food clearly but I guess it should be RM 4.50 (large) and RM 3.80 (small).(please do correct me if I am wrong about the pricing). This is because I usually would order large kolo mee with drink. Do take some time to visit this restaurant! Till then , au revoir!

Kolo mee (Large) RM 4.50


Kuching Taste Restaurant 
29, Jalan Nusaria 3,
81550 Gelang Patah,
Johor, Malaysia


You Might Also Like

0 comments