Atlas Coffee Embassy at Mount Austin, Johor Bahru.

January 28, 2015

Courtesy of facebook.com/atlascoffee
Several days ago, my friends introduce me to this relatively new cafe in town for a taste of its waffle. The cafe is none other than 'Atlas Coffee Embassy' which is located at Mount Austin, Johor. Upon my entrance to the cafe, I was rather amazed by the clean design of the place. Despite its simplicity, it was vividly different from any other cafes that I have visited. The place looked bright and  the seats were cozy, not to mention the loveliest workers I have ever encountered. Each time customers walked into the cafe, the waitresses would greet them joyously.




Little did I know that the owner of Atlas Coffee Embassy is JH Yee, the 2012 Malaysian Barista Champion and TimeOut KL Food Personality. If I know earlier, I would definitely try the coffee there! (I lied, I prefer tea over coffee) The cafe was officially opened on Saturday, December 13, 2014.

The Menu
The Mini-Menu
After reading through the menus, we decided to order Atlas Specialty Breakfast and Butter and Syrup Waffle. There's this adorable little menu specifically for Atlas Specialty Breakafast for where we would pick few selections of the food to be served on the platter, depending on the price that we picked. When the food was served, they were simply delicious that we gobbled up the food in less than fifteen minutes. The sauted mushrooms were flavourful while the waffles were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I felt that the waffles would taste better if creams were served along with the waffles. Overall, the experience at the cafe was a sweet one and I will definitely visit the cafe again in future! Till then, au revoir! :)

Butter And Syrup Waffle RM12.90
Butter And Syrup Waffle
Atlas Specialty Breakfast (Seven Items) RM 21.90
Atlas Specialty Breakfast
For more information, check out Atlas Coffee Embassy's facebook page and its Instagram account!

Atlas Coffee Embassy
No 32, Jalan Austin Heights 8/7
Taman Mount Austin
81100 Johor Bahru

Contact: enquiry@atlascoffeemy.com
Opening Days: Sunday to Saturday
Opening Hours: 8.30 am - 11.00 pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments