Happy Chinese New Year 2015

February 19, 2015

Image source: kyantsukubatto.blogspot.com
I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Chinese New Year 2015! #YAY . This year is going to be the year of the Goat! It is the time for us to go back to own hometown, relax, meet friends and family and probably take a short vacation as well!
While almost all the universities are giving one week off for the students, my uni however, only gives us four days of holiday ( including the weekend)! #thatstruggle Looking on the brighter side, we have at least four days while the students in main campus in the UK literally have none! Lectures and seminars will be going on as usual in the UK since they do not celebrate CNY. Well, that is the downside of getting into UK medical school. There are just so many things that I want to do when I am back home such as gobbling up all the cookies and getting red packets from friends and family. Ultimately, I want to spend more time with them after being stuck in uni and hostel for almost 2 months! On that note, I am going to end this post. Till then, au revoir! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments