Milkcow At IMM, Singapore

February 25, 2016


Some time ago, I went to Singapore to visit my cousins and brother for a couple of days during my holiday. Anyway, I heard from my friends about this delicious Korean organic soft serve ice-cream called the Milkcow in Kuala Lumpur. While I was wandering around the IMM with my cousins and brother a day later, I stumble upon one of its branches and I was really interested to try it! Although there were numerous selections for the toppings, we decided to purchase the popular flavour which was the Milky Cube as well as the Cookies and Cream. The Milky Cube cost SGD$5.90 which was slightly pricer than the Cookies and Cream which cost SGD$5.50.



The ice-creams were indeed soft and have a smooth texture which melted once they were in your mouth. Even though they were scrumptious, I was a little bit disappointed as they were quite similar to other soft-serve ice-creams that I have tried in the past. In addition, the milk cube was just as normal as it seems where a cube of honey was placed on the top of the ice-cream. Perhaps my expectation was too high as I was hoping that there might be something more than just that. Cookies and Cream was never a bad idea because who does not like cookies and cream?! No one.



In my humble opinion, it is recommended to try Milkcow if you have never tried it before! I will definitely try the other toppings in the future! For more information and latest updates, you can check their Facebook page. Till then, au revoir! :)

Milkcow
IMM Building
2 Jurong East Street 21
#01-K06
Singapore 609601

Operating Hours
Sunday To Thursday
1100-2200
Friday, Saturday, Eve of PH & PH
1100-2200

You Might Also Like

0 comments