Happy New Year 2015!

January 02, 2015

Image via happynewyearboxofficecollection.net
Helloooo friends, In just a blink of an eye #notreally , 2014 is over and a brand new year of 2015 is taking over! A lot has definitely been going on for the past year, be it bitter or sweet events. Overall, I am pretty positive that I have gained much more knowledge into being a better person than I was back in 2013. Friends do come and go, although in my case, it seems that my number of friends are increasing. #achievementunlocked. Admittedly, I have made couple of bad decisions as well, where  (I think) one of it was to decline the offer to go tripping with my buddies during the winter break and stayed at home doing revision for my upcoming exams! However, I did make some right choices though such as being more sociable and spend more time interacting with people rather than staying at hostel being a geek #geekmodeon. Anyways, 2014 has been a great year for me. I hope 2015 is going to be a better year for me! Before I end this post, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2015! Till then, au revoir! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments