Miyakori Cafe at Taman Bukit Indah, Johor

March 30, 2016

On mid of January, I visited this lovely cafe with Japanese theme called the "Miyakori" Cafe which is located in Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru. There was a heavy downpour on that particular day and we had to brave through the horrendous rain with our seemingly weak and fragile folding umbrellas.

The design of the cafe was really nice with lots of adorable cartoon figures on the walls. I particularly like the selection of pastel coloured decorations at the cafe and the wooden floors, not to mention the wooden tables coupled with off white chairs. Overall, the environment of the cafe was good and I felt comfortable spending time in that place.


















The menu was pretty simple and there were few choices for each sections such as pastas, breakfast, sandwich, main course, and the likes. I decided to order Kobacha Curry Katsu Rice (RM15.50) since the portion looked pretty huge (I was really hungry at that time) and the chicken looked good. Some of my friends ordered the baked rice while the others had pastas for their lunch. Honestly, the curry was way below my expectation for I thought that it would be really flavourful since it was cooked until it thickened. Not only was the chicken soggy, it was pretty much tasteless without chilli powder. I will not likely suggest this cafe in the future when we are going to have our lunch. What do you think about Miyakori Cafe? Let me know in the comments below. For more information, visit Miyakori's Facebook page via facebook.com/miyakoricoffee. Till then, au revoir.


Miyakori Cafe
No. 41, Jalan Indah 22/14,
81200 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia

Operation Hour
Wednesday - Thursday
1200 - 2200

Contact Number
+60 7-244 4882

You Might Also Like

0 comments