Llao Llao At Woodlands, Singapore

March 09, 2016


Several weeks ago, I went to Causeway Point in Woodlands, Singapore to try the eminent Spanish frozen yogurt, Llao Llao that seems to be a craze for everyone in both Malaysia and Singapore. I practically heard my friends and cousins talked about them incessantly regarding how delicious it is. To top it off, Llao Llao is a pretty healthy dessert as the frozen yogurt is made of skmmed milk with a wide array of toppings such as fresh fruits, nuts, chocolates, sauces and the likes.  The price starts at SGD$ 4.50 for a regular tub of frozen yogurt with a choice of three toppings. Fortunately the queue was not long but we ended up waiting for a good 10 minutes before reaching our turn. Well, based on my cousin's opinion, we ordered two regular tubs with almost the same toppings, which were chocolate syrup with chocolate balls and nuts "clearly he has a penchant for chocolates". I have to admit that the frozen yogurt was a little bit sourish but they matched really well with the sweetness of the chocolate syrup. Perhaps, I should ordered fruits instead of more chocolate-based toppings the next time as I was craving for them afterwards. Overall, they were definitely delicious and I would come back for a second visit in the near future. For more information about Llao Llao, visit their website llaollaoweb.com or simply visit their Facebook page.Till then, au revoir! :)

Llao Llao at Woodlands
1 Woodlands Square,
Causeway Point unit #B1-K28
Singapore

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LLAO LLAO is also my current favorite ice cream and I buy it every time I see them at the mall.

    ReplyDelete