Now You Can Comment Again

April 07, 2016


Recently I have discovered an issue with my blog where I could not locate the comment box! So much for asking all of you to share your generous opinions on each post that I have written for the past few months since I have changed the facade of my blog. Now I am really embarrassed and I would like to apologise to all of you readers. Honestly speaking, programming is totally not my forte but I am trying hard to make my blog as user-friendly as possible with a minimalist theme. Nonetheless after rounds of trials and hours gone, the comment box finally appears at the end of each of my posts. I was definitely delighted and felt accomplished at the moment for I am able to interact with readers once agian! Hip hip hooray! If you have any suggestion on things that I do to improve my blog so that you can have a better experience when browsing through my blog, do let me know in the comment box below! Till then, au revoir.

On a side note, I have joined the Bloglovin minutes ago! Please Follow my blog with Bloglovin to get the latest update of my blog! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments